The Bite Tube Tip comes in two different versions: smooth (lavender) or textured (blue). For individuals with oral defensiveness, start with the smooth tip and gradually progress to the textured one. For individuals who need more proprioceptive input to the mouth, the textured one provides both tactile input and added resistance. For individuals with a weak bite, start with a hollow Bite Tube Tip and progress to a solid Bite-n-Chew Tip . Use any of these tips to improve chewing motion and jaw strength. If desired, you can trim the Bite Tube Tip to a shorter length with a pair of scissors. A wonderful addition to any feeding / oral motor therapy toolbox!
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Measures approximately 3 inches long and about .4 inch in diameter
- Each tip is sold individually - choose your option from the pull-down menu above
- To be used with any Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber (sold separately)
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.